Senior Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: BR-33585
£45,000 to £50,000
Central London (hybrid; 3 days in office, 2 days remote)
This employer is a specialist b2b communications agency made up of strategists, coaches, creators and leaders. They are well established and have a global reach across sectors. To their clients they have become an increasingly valuable partner, being the advisor, and the b2b content creator.
They are now in the market for a Senior Project Manager will join their Client Services team. Reporting to the Client Services Director, the role will deliver integrated communications projects across the spectrum of digital, film and creative content.
Role & responsibilities include;
- Project Management: Main client contact, manage multiple medium to large scale projects concurrently across a variety of workstreams and disciplines; branding project, ESG campaigns, digital communications, websites, films. Establish clear budgets and timelines, end-to-end project management, including schedules and resources, documentation and identifying/actioning improvements as necessary.
- Client development; initiate and drive potential client development opportunities in collaboration with strategist and client services team. Play a leading role in pitch preparation and proposals.
- Internal; Play a core part in the wider business, maintain supplier relationships, participate in internal meetings, supporting the team effectively, promoting integration and collaboration, across offers/disciplines/offices, acting as an ambassador for the business and much more.
- Project and/or account management of large scale client workstreams, within the B2B corporate communications space
- Experience of taking detailed briefs / requirement gathering and communicating this information clearly to all internal stakeholders.
- Solid experience of key elements of the project management lifecycle, e.g. budget estimating, reporting and managing; creating timetables, managing meetings through agendas and status reports, resourcing.
- Experience creating bespoke processes for complex client projects containing multiple workstreams
- Experience of navigating change management (e.g. scope creep).
- Experience of liaising with suppliers and vendors and negotiating where required.
Advance your career within a global b2b communications consultancy, and work among smart and down to earth professionals. Perfectly suited to someone proactive with a flexible and solutions-led approach.
If you are a Project Manager with b2b sector experience in managing large scale multi-workstream client projects, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.