Senior ProducerProject Management / Ref: BR-33499
£60,000 to £70,000
Central London (hybrid; 3 days in office, 2 days remote)
Have you gained film production experience in a communications agency? Are you keen to work on globally listed clientele?
If so, here is a stellar opportunity for you.
A leading international communications agency is looking for a Senior Producer to join their film production team. As the company expands there are certain elements that will remain part of its DNA: first-class film content, exciting international corporate client accounts, and a stimulating work culture. But there is more to it!
- Responsibility on writing up high-quality client proposals
- Produce and Direct live action shoots, conduct interviews, lead the production of animated films, oversee all aspects of post-production including edits, graphics, voice-over, grading, music, audio mixing.
- Client management throughout the project. Including providing regular client updates on progress.
- Line management three team members include appraisals and mentoring etc.
- Responsibility for budgeting and cost control across your projects
- Collaborate with client services teams, creative team, digital team, strategy team.
- Report to Executive Producer
- To maintain and to develop supplier relationships
Experience & skills sought:
- Experience of producing content for a global corporate clientele; filmed and animated content.
- Confident and comfortable in presenting to and working directly with senior level client contacts
- Ideally at least three years’ experience managing a small team of production coordinators and video editors + freelancers.
- End-to-end budget management experience and a solid understanding of profitability in the context of projects and productions.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously and as part of different teams across the business
- Experience of working in a fast-paced production environment, able to juggle multiple workflows, tasks and projects.
Overall this vacancy needs a corporate video content producer, who knows how to manage large scale international clientele. In return, you will be showered with benefits, a great salary, and be surrounded by incredibly talented folk.
If you are a Producer at senior level and looking for a place to continue growth, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV to email@example.com. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.