Account ManagerProject Management / Ref: ALF33276
Our client is a well-established branding agency, working with globally known brands from many different sectors including technology, retail and premium beauty. Over the years we’ve had the pleasure of working closely alongside this agency to secure the right talent for the team.
The company are preparing for a few very busy months and will need extra help from an Account Manager to work with their Beauty client.
Both accounts are long standing clients of the agency and require someone skilled, personable and adaptable.
- Experience with Branding, Graphic and Advertising Design projects
- Confident managing clients throughout projects
- Experience with Beauty or Lifestyle clients
- Great at flourishing existing relationships whilst promoting all the internal skill set the agency offer
- Confident planning projects including costing’s, timing and resource
- Experience liaising with clients at Senior level
- Leading presentation and pitches
- Problem solving
- Able to communicate clearly between Designers and the client
- Organised and Proactive
If you have are looking for your next project, please say Hi to us firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Stay tuned to hear more at www.twitter.com/wearepeas
Job ID: ALF33276
Job Title; Account Manager
Day rate; £250
Location; South London (2 days remote)
Please note; to be in line with IR35 regulations this project will be engaged via an Umbrella company