Project Manager (6 month FTC)Project Management / Ref: ALF-33289
£35,000 to £45,000 pro rata
West London (hybrid of remote and studio)
We have paired with an award-winning world-renowned agency, a real pinnacle within the design community.
The agency are known for their incredible ideas and beautiful execution across a broad spectrum of businesses ranging from retail to publishing, TV brands to B2B corporations. Their projects are everything from Brand Identity, Logo Creation, Packaging, Digital Designs, Retail spaces.
The small team seek some support through a busy period. You will join a Creative Director, Senior Project Manager and 5 Designers.
- Project budgets, timescales, workflows and resources required
- Collaborations with the New Business Manager
- Briefing the design team and collaborating with them closely to ensure that the all the clients needs are being met on time
- Managing external partners i.e. strategists, copywriters, photographers, freelancers
- Confidently negotiate fee’s with external suppliers
- Building and Flourishing relationships with clients
Software skills required; Microsoft Office software skills, plus Keynote
You will be confident leading projects, with small and large budgets. You require little hand holding but flexible and adaptable to various projects and clients.
You’re really a peoples person and can understand the pressures from both your team and client and gently stir both parties to the best outcome possible. You will have a good eye for Design and a genuine passion towards Design.
If you have availability in the coming weeks let chat more
Please apply in with your CV email@example.com