Project Director 3 month FTCProject Management / Ref: ALF-33280
Salary; £60,000 pro-rata (£15k for the 3 months)
east London, hybrid on/off site
Peas have teamed with a highly sort after Boutique Branding Agency to support them through the up-and-coming busy months ahead of them.
They are a world-renowned studio, and often you find their work in mood boards for new brands. The current team consist of 30 members all equally talented as the other, from Graphic Designers, Moving Image makers and Creative Services.
They are in search of a new Project Director. Someone who can step into the studio and conduct and drive the Design process to ensure smooth delivery, on time and of course on budget.
You will be all the knowing go to person who holds an overall picture of the account. You will have a great level of detail to be able to look forward and identify anything coming down the track.
They are a wonderful team who put as much attention to their work as they do ensuring their team are emotional supported and always have their teams well-being as number 1 priority. They have various process’s in place including early finishes and the flexibility of 2/3 days working remotely.
- Creating an enjoyable environment for the team, ensuring the team morale and energies up.
- The ability to understand your clients business, their objectives and being able to contribute on strategy and creative as they move through the process.
- You will be about to foresee practical challenges and issues during the Creative process, creating a solution which enables the projects to run with little or no interruptions/ disruptions
- Being the point of contact throughout Production to ensure the clients expectations are managed and met through this final stage
- You will be a big presence during Creative review sessions, your experience and knowledge is always welcomed here
- Managing multiple large scale projects
- New business meetings and proposals
You will be a great human, someone with a deep love for Design.. Branding especially. You can read situations not just practically but with emotional intelligence. You will become a dependable fixture in the team. You will be a confident people’s person and be able to form strong relationships with your team and clients.