Project Manager - 18 month contractProject Management / Ref: ALF-33231
London Bridge - hybrid on/off site
Our client is a small agency based near London working with high profile clients in sectors including Fashion, Lifestyle plus Food & Beverage.
They are seeking a Project Manager to support the business for an 18-month period. The role is handling the management of Packaging and Print Artwork across multiple brands. You will be supporting and reporting into the Senior Project Manager who will take you under their wing and teach you the ropes.
The main client you will be working on is a high-profile business, it’s important you have managed a large account previously and confident dealing with this type of company.
- Experienced managing Packaging and Print projects
- ideally a min of 3 years of experience within a Project Management role, although we will consider all
- Strong sense of initiative
- Client management
- A lover of MS Excel and Administrative tasks
- Ability to navigate through busy periods with ease
- A genuine interest for Design and Creative
Please apply in with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org