Video EditorMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1634
£35k to £45k
A global professional organisation renowned in their field for over 50 years, seeks Video Editor full-time. It’s an interesting business who innovate, inspire and champion their audiences. They have a unique platform to discover and tell deeply compelling stories. And they pose a fantastic opportunity for that special Video Editor.
As their Video Editor you’ll play a crucial role in bringing the wider content strategy to life, through production of short form, mid and some long form video content. You will be responsible for the creation of original video output, creating films and educational content to reach a broader audience through native and social channels. Further responsibilities include;
- Execute on global video & audio production within wider content strategy.
- Create new video content to support various business departments, internationally.
- Work to internal video production calendars.
- Manage the video archive; re-purpose and curate content for use in digital channels.
- Consult on video usage and production for internal teams.
- Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to create high production value content.
- Assist internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimised for our audiences and organised.
Skills & experiences sought;
- Experience editing visual content (and some audio) in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Some proficiency in Adobe After Effects for post-production of editorial video, and grading software.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on new topics.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace.
- Accountability for delivery of video projects to specified time-frames.
- Relevant studies and/or experience in areas that include but are not limited to English, Media and Journalism.
An incredible opportunity to create videos for a global audience, and for some of the best-known brands on the planet. If you are keen to apply, have the desired experience and can commit to travelling 15% of the time, we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary range between £35k to £45k (dependent on experience) + benefits
This is a full-time vacancy in London Apply with your CV and summary of relevant experience to email@example.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to you all
Stay looped in https://twitter.com/wearepeas