Senior Video Editor (6 month FTC)Moving Image & Film / Ref: PM-33342
£300 to £350/day Outside IR35 for 6 month FTC
London based, remote
Do you love storytelling and making films that are seen across the globe? And seek a brand side opportunity where you can make a big difference from within? If so, we may just have the perfect opportunity for you.
A global non-profit organisation renowned in their field for over 30 years, seeks Video Editor. A successful business who innovate, inspire and champion their audiences. They have a unique platform to discover and tell deeply compelling stories through film. And they pose a fantastic opportunity for that special Video Editor.
As their Video Editor you’ll play a crucial role in bringing the wider content strategy to life, through production of short, mid and long form video content. You will be responsible for the creation of original video output, creating films to reach a broader audience through native and social channels.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Execute on global video & audio production within wider content strategy.
- Create new video content to support various business departments, internationally.
- Work to internal video production calendars.
- Manage the video archive; re-purpose and curate content for use in digital channels.
- Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to create high production value content.
- Assist internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimized for our audiences and organized.
Skills & experiences sought;
- Experience editing visual content (and some audio) in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Some proficiency in Adobe After Effects for post-production of editorial video, and grading software.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organization keeps moving at pace.
- Accountability for delivery of video projects to specified timeframes.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and commanding your time.
Make films and tell stories for a global audience, and for some of the best-known brands on the planet. You will join a diverse and inclusive organisation that work incredibly hard and yet promotes wellbeing.
Keen to apply? If you have the required experiences, know how to work with senior stakeholders, and pining for a brand side opportunity like this, please send your showreel and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.