Senior Production ManagerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM-33181
£50,000 to £55,000
London (remote for now, hybrid in near future)
Long established independent content agency seeks Senior Production Manager full time. With a diverse selection of clientele and deep rooted relationships they have experienced a steady increase in workload. In fact they have grown in size due to this. It’s a good time to be joining this business.
As a Senior Production Manager, your role and responsibilities will include;
- Lead production management for all (shoot/filmed) content creation. Ensure all projects are progressing and up-and-coming projects are accounted for/planned for.
- Lead and be responsible for cost control for all productions, managing margins and budgets.
- Auditing existing processes and advising on new ways of making efficiencies
- Liaise with other departments to ensure realistic edit deadlines are set and managed
- Ensure pre & post production schedules run effectively & efficiently
- Line manage the production manager on a day-to-day basis to ensure effective workflow and personal development
- Support on different types of production briefs to facilitate global content feeds, and satellite bookings for launches, live streams and large scale film production jobs and other bookings
- In collaboration with executive Producer, identify training courses/needs in order to develop our team of producers & editors
There is a lot to do, across all shoot production pipeline. In order to be successful in this role we feel the following skills are required:
- Ideally six years + experience in setting up shoots, research, edit producing and production management. Although we consider all levels.
- Writing and power point presentation skills
- Experience of writing call sheets, risk assessments, briefs and creating treatments and writing ideas documents
- Excellent budget skills and understanding of accountancy process
- Competent at budgeting shoots; margins, scope creep.
- Fluency in MS Word, excel, Powerpoint
- Basic editing knowledge: ingesting, exporting, basic changes
- Clean Driver’s license & Passport (no restrictions for working abroad, when safe of course)
This is a fast-paced job at one of London’s most exciting content agency’s’. An incredible opportunity to maintain advancement of your career.
If you have the required skills and experiences, and are keen to apply, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This is a full-time permanent role Remote for now, hybrid working in London soon. Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all. Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas