Production CoordinatorMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM-33180
£28,000 to £30,000
London (remote now, hybrid soon)
Feeling a little stagnant in your career?
Well, here is a creative content agency that is growing, and will turbo charge your career to where is needs to go!
Long established independent content agency seeks Production Coordinator full time, asap. With a diverse selection of clientele and deep rooted connections they have experienced a stead increase in workload. In fact they have grown in size due to this. It’s a good time to be joining this business.
As a Production Coordinator, your role and responsibilities will include;
- Organising edit and production schedules, communicating
- Booking and managing crews, editors, scouting locations, producers and feeds in line with budgets and project requirements.
- Help with management of shooting schedules
- Liaise with HOP/producers prior to each production to ensure that all elements/logistics have been finalised
- Ensures smooth running of productions by coordinating the collection of necessary paperwork/documents in advance including permits/pre-requisite forms and managing all necessary transportation/catering and any other requirements.
- Being a point of contact and available to support in the event of challenges.
- Working with accounts team to manage production budgets and invoicing
- Completing all necessary paperwork and financial documents such as budgets/PO’s
- Keeping track of freelancer spend and edit changes versus budget
There is a lot to do, across all shoot production work. In order to be successful in this role, the skills and expertise sought are:
- A deep understanding of post-production processes, editors’ roles/changes or challenges and technical management in terms of storage requirements and backup systems.
- Ability to work in a team and independently to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills with production team & account handlers.
- Excellent time management.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and in line with business priorities.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to, and action led in receiving feedback
This is a fast-paced job at one of London’s most exciting content agency’s’. An incredible opportunity to advance your career.
If you have the required skills and experiences, and are keen to apply, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This is a full-time permanent role Remote for now, hybrid working in London soon. Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all. Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas