Managing Editor, VideoMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM-33054
£80,000 min + bens
Managing Editor - Video
London based (remote for now, flexi when possible)
Role includes travel up to 10% travel
Salary £80,000 min + bens
Play a pivotal role in bringing this global organisations content strategy and transformation to life, through the ownership of video and audio content strategy.
In this role, you will own extensive video archives, looking for opportunities to repurpose and repackage digital content to reach a broader audience through the organisations native and social channels. You’ll also commission and create new video content to support the organisations editorial, events, memberships, digital, and marketing teams. You’ll ensure video content meets the organisations editorial guidelines and standards, delights our customers and stakeholders, and manage vendors to execute. This role will also take responsibility for the successful podcast series.
· Conceptualise and execute a global video and audio strategy within the organisations wider content strategy, working cross-functionally with relevant internal teams to identify the right editorial mix
· Own the video and audio editorial and production calendars
· Own and manage the organisations video archive; repurpose and curate content for use in digital channels
· Consult on video usage and production for internal teams
· Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to commission, create and curate high production value, relevant content
· Work with internal teams to ensure video content is appropriately optimised for audiences and organised
Skills and experience sought:
· Demonstrable experience in creating and executing a digital video content strategy, for global audiences
· Managing outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies
· Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships and gaining alignment.
· Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on new topics
· Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace
· Management experience of a small team
· Ability to communicate and interact with C-suite level clients
If you have the desire and drive to own video strategy for a global organisation, this is truly a fantastic opportunity for you.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and showreel link.
NOTE: This is a full-time role in Central London, initially working from remote and then onsite when it will be possible again. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all. Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas http://wearepeas.com