Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: LT1534
£30k to £40k
An award-winning animation studio in London seeks a motion graphic designer to join the team full-time, and work on exciting content that will be viewed globally.
Reporting to the animation director, your role will be to design boards and styleframes, and animate content for a wide range of projects in 2d and 3d. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting branded content, television commercials, film titles sequences, online social content and music videos. All whilst being surrounded by incredibly talented team.
Skills & abilities sought;
- Advance skills in After Effect, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Intermediate knowledge of Premiere Pro, Nuke
- Designing boards and styleframes in a variety of style/genre’s
- Cinema 4D animation, texturing and modelling skills
- Basic composite skills in Nuke or After Effects.
- Accountability in your response to a brief
- Experience with cutting branded content.
- Hand drawn animation skills would prove beneficial too.
Quite the opportunity. If you feel you have what it takes, and its demonstrated in your current showreel, we would love to hear from you (and see it!)
Please apply through firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time job in London,
Salary depending on showreel/experience, between £30k to £40k