Freelance Project Manager (Film Production)Moving Image & Film / Ref: LM33173
Freelance Project Manager (Film Production) needed for a 3 month contract.
Have you gained experience as a Project Manager in film production?
Are you passionate about charities and museums?
Are you free to start now?
If you’ve answered yes to all the above, read on.
Our client is an internationally established video production agency working within the arts & heritage, charities, cultural institutions, and education companies.
Their London studio is now on the lookout for a Project Manager to come onboard for a few months, and ideally become a permanent member of staff after that.
• oversee projects from brief through to delivery
• writing pitches and proposals
• resourcing and budgeting
• be creatively engaged in projects, on both scripts and outputs
• client management and new business
• ideally 2 to 4 years’ experience in Film Production (all levels considered)
• experience managing film production client accounts
• highly organised
• impeccable communication
• passionate about social enterprises
This is a 3 month contract role, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
Onsite work in central London.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: www.instagram.com/peas.london
And here: https://wearepeas.com