2D Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: LM-33674
up to £350/day
A few weeks, remote (ideally 1 day a week onsite in London), Outside IR35
A world-renowned Brand & Design Agency is seeking freelance support from a talented 2D Motion Designer.
They’re based in London. Work globally. And need no introduction really.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Mid to Senior Freelancer who is looking to boost their portfolio and get block booked for a while.
The role would kick off ASAP with a 1-week trial, with a view to get confirmed for at least a few weeks.
Role & responsibilities:
• devise and execute Motion Graphics for international clients
• create 2D Character Animation when needed
• liaise with in-house Designers, Motion Designers and Creative Directors
• translate branding designs into animations and film
Skills & experience sought:
• a portfolio showcasing clean and lively 2D Animation
• proficient in 2D Motion Graphics
• able to both design and animate 2D Characters
• excellent at taking simple graphic forms and make them feel alive
• proficient in After Effects
• ideally: knowledge of branding
Keen to apply? Please send in your CV and showreel to email@example.com
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.