Videographer (shooting + editing)Moving Image & Film / Ref: LM-33343
up to £35k DOE
Onsite in Central London
We are delighted to partner with this London-based Production House to find a new Videographer to join their production team.
They are an exciting social enterprise working within the Arts & Culture sector. Projects include exhibition content, branded material, short documentaries, and interviews. For galleries, museums, charities, public institutions.
As a Videographer, you will be a hands-on filmmaker travelling to locations around London, across the UK and abroad to shoot beautiful, ethically-driven content. Then back in the London studio for the edit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lighting sets and shooting video content within the Arts & Culture
• Working independently on smaller shoots or alongside other filmmakers
• Editing videos in Premiere Pro
• Receiving and creatively shaping the brief alongside Producers and Project Managers
• Attending client meetings
• Usually travelling across the UK, as well as abroad
Experience and skills:
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the video industry
• Proficient operating camera and lighting sets
• Proficient video editing in Premiere Pro
• Showreel showcasing storytelling and narrative work
• Confidence receiving a brief and dealing with clients
• Driving licence
• An interest in the Arts & Culture sector
• Nice to have: Final Cut Pro
A great opportunity to cement your experience as a hands-on filmmaker for a company that cares about its employees and the world around them.
Keen to apply? Please send CV and a showreel to email@example.com
We review applications daily. Suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.