Video EditorMoving Image & Film / Ref: LM-33335
£25,000 to £30,000
Onsite in central London (with some flexibility)
Are you a Video Editor seeking creative ownership, opportunity for growth and an ambitious London production house working on exciting projects?
Our client is a tight-knit, nimble agency and film production house based in Central London, producing video for clients and brands that truly need no introduction. This Editor role, however, is unique in that it would be focussed on the agency’s own weekly show.
That means no external clients. And lots of creative freedom. You would be the only Editor on the show – the most viewed episode has amassed 2.3m views on social media!
Role and responsibilities:
- Being the main Editor on the agency’s weekly show
- Working on fun, 4-5 minute storytelling-based episodes
- Generating ideas for the show
- Collaborating with other members of production as well as the leadership team
- Occasionally attending shoots and helping with casting
- Working on graphics in AE as and when needed
Experience and skills:
- At least 1 year of experience in an agency or production house
- A showreel of story-led work, showcasing creative flair
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro
- Experience working within a creative team
- A genuine interest in social media video work
- Nice to have: After Effects skills for motion graphics
In return, you will get great scope to grow within the company, a fun and respectful culture, and the opportunity to express your creativity and share your work with millions of people.
Keen to apply? Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.