Motion Designer (with Premiere Pro skills)Moving Image & Film / Ref: LM-33157
London (remote for short term)
Are you a Motion Designer with Video Editor skills? Looking for creative ownership, opportunity for growth and a lovely agency working on exciting projects?
Our client is a tight-knit, nimble film production house based in Central London, producing video for clients and brands that truly need no introduction. You will be involved in a wide array of projects: from branded content to fun social media work, from ads to corporate work.
To apply, send your showreel and CV to email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
• edit in-house produced content in premiere pro
• create 2D animation and on-screen graphics using illustrator and after effects
• craft stories for ads, social media, documentaries, branded content
• present edits to senior directors and creatives (in-house & external)
• be responsible for internal media management
• liaise with the whole post-production team, including the founders
• ideally 3 years experience at an agency or post-production house
• proven track record of working within a creative team
• a showreel of story-led work, showcasing creative flair
• high proficiency in Premiere Pro and After Effects and illustrator
• Nice to have: sound mixing and/or grading
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Remote work for now (and in London when possible again).
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: www.instagram.com/peas.london
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design