Senior AnimatorMoving Image & Film / Ref: LM-33062
up to £45k doe + generous annual bonus
Remote for now, London when safe
Are you a Senior Animator who is ready to take on creative direction responsibilities while keeping up the good hands-on work? Have you got experience managing teams and dealing with clients? You might be more 2d or 3d focused, this is no problem. One skill is paramount: you must be a doer with a creative vision.
If that’s you, read on.
Our client is an award-winning London-based studio that has been partnering with global businesses and public institutions for two decades, producing a wide range of creative video solutions. Their 2021 is looking very busy, and they are now seeking a Senior Animator to join their Animation Department.
Their current pipeline is built upon Blender and After Effects, however they move between environments as the creative dictates.
• provide creative direction, as well as independently execute smaller projects
• liaise with clients for pitches, briefs and feedback
• oversee 2d and 3d productions through to delivery
• project-manage internal and external resources as needed
• collaborate with in-house producers to schedule and budget
• Experience as a Senior Animator
• a showreel showcasing top-quality Animation work
• excellent hands-on design and animation skills
• proven ability to manage teams and oversee production
• experience or willingness to work closely with clients
• nice-to-have: agency experience
To apply, please send your showreel and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a permanent role.
Remote work for now (and in Central London when possible again).
Salary capped at 45k + generous annual bonus depending on company performance.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more: