Real Time DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: LM-32990
£40,000 - £45,000 DOE
Remote (but commutable to London in future)
Cutting-edge global media and entertainment company based in Central London seeks a highly technical and creative Middleweight Real Time Designer with experience in Ventuz, Unreal Engine or Unity to join their creative studio.
Role and responsibilities include:
• Create top-quality real-time and immersive experiences from concept through to production and delivery
• Support more junior members of the team as well as other teams across the company on technical and creative aspects of Realtime
• Work on both internal and client briefs
• Collaborate with partners and third parties
Required skills and experience:
• Absolutely essential: experience in Ventuz, Unreal Engine or Unity
• Strong knowledge of procedural and generative graphics/geometry
• An outstanding portfolio / showreel that shows both highly technical and creative skills
• Experience with advanced shader creation a big plus (HLSL)
• Ideal background: large media installations / gaming
Sounds like you? Please apply by sending your CV and showreel/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time role in Central London, initially working from remote and then onsite when it will be possible again.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.