Creative DirectorMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33714
£80,000 – £100,000
East London (hybrid some days WFH)
A leading film and animation production company is on the hunt for a talented Creative Director to join their growing team in east London. The Creative Director will be a key element working with the current Founder and CD, Producers and in-house creative team to lead, develop, pitch, win and deliver a variety of high-quality film and animation projects, helping to push the push the creative of the company further
- Demonstrable track record of success in pitching, winning and overseeing the creative across a variety of film and animation projects, preferably in the non-broadcast/brand sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of production, post-production and distribution techniques - from live-action to animation and across various channels.
- The ability to manage, encourage and motivate diverse teams of creative and technical people.
- An excellent written and face-to-face communicator and a confident, engaging presenter.
- Comfortable in a broad range of social environments from the Board Room through to the shop floor.
- Adept in the use of Word and Outlook. The ability to use Keynote or similar would be ideal.
- Work with Producers to explore briefs in a constructive/positive way.
- Produce compelling ideas and written/visual proposals either in response to client briefs or as part of the wider client development activity.
- Give confident and convincing presentations of proposals either remotely or in person.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the creative process across a number of projects at once
- Lead the creative department and line manage the in-house team, providing encouragement and support to build a strong team ethos.
- Identify opportunities to push the creative development of projects, taking clients to new places.
- Drive and improve the wider creative output of the business.
- Stay abreast of current thinking and trends and provide guidance and inspiration for the whole team as well as to clients with a particular focus on social channels.
- Work with the Founder to develop and present their ‘Smart & Social’ thought leadership webinars and in-person client sessions.
- Develop the in-house creative team with oversight of personal and professional development, and work closely with the Producers to manage internal creative resourcing.
In a nutshell this is a role that will suit someone with lots of experience, who is happy managing teams, being more hands on or off.
Suitable candidates MUST have experience working on film and animatio. As a Director the right candidate will have writing experience, or, have experience overseeing creative development, writing and concepting.
If you have Creative Directing experience on a senior level and seek exposure to global video content we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.