Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33669
£40,000 to £55,000 DOE, portfolio, and Interview
Peas have the pleasure of partnering with one of the world’s leading creative production agency. Our client works directly with some of the worlds largest brands and creative agencies to produce innovative and culturally relevant communications.
Currently seeking a super talented Motion Designer to join their team full time.
This is a hybrid job role, will involve working from office in Central London, from home, as well as travel to clients for meetings and when needed working at other of the company’s sites.
A role that suits someone wiht a solid midweight level of experience - at least a handful of years would be importante - although client is considering all candidates depending on level of work.
You will oversee high-level of well crafted Motion Graphics and 3D Generalist projects, and you’ll be expected to excel at it.
The right person should be someone who
- Is a skilled and technical designer. Good eye for details and ability to bring your own ideas to life but also the ideas of others - in a nuanced yet impactful way.
- Has expert knowledge in Cinema 4D and After Effects, from a generalist standpoint. You can create and animate assets across both realms know your onions when it comes to software, plug-ins, and techniques.
- Is well-versed in research, brainstorming and concept development techniques. The right person should be able to storyboard, mock up, and present confidently to both key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally has an understanding of post-production workflow: from edit to grade, post and sound design.
- Is able to work with other teams, including project managers to assess new briefs and put together costs and timings.
- Can be a nurturing mentor and guide junior members of the team as well as helpful with identifying ways to innovate and being more efficient.
- Liaise with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when required, being able to engage and discuss with people at different levels.
- Be proactive and add value to client briefs - i.e, by suggesting ways they can be brought to life while managing both internal and client expectations.
- Enthusiastic about the Industry in general, from Motion, CGI, typography, photography.
This is truly an opportunity who can provide the right person with really incredible global exposure and working with a talented and nurturing team.
If you feel you have the required skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to email@example.com. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.