3d GeneralistMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33644
£45k to £55k doe + benefits
East London (3 days on, 2 days remote)
Global creative production agency, who partner with some of the worlds largest brands and creative agencies to produce innovative and culturally relevant moving image content, are now in the market for a full-time experienced 3d Generalist.
- Collaborate with project managers, motion designers, 2d animators, 3D Generalists and retouchers working with direct-to-brand and agency projects.
- Local business travel to meet clients for meetings and when needed to work at their premises for short stints.
- Responsible for the creation and oversight of high-level 3D motion generalist tasks, specifically 3d modelling, rendering, lighting, texturing and 3d animation.
- Work with varying digital and motion formats, analyse briefs and lead large projects from initial brief through to delivery.
- Work with project managers to assess new briefs and put together costs and timings
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings and debriefings as and when required.
- Collaborate with the team to enhance internal processes, workflows, and project standards
- Able to mentor and guide junior members of the team
- Ideally a minimum of six year’s experience (although we do consider all levels!) as a 3d Generalist gained within a moving image agency environment
- A showreel demonstrating your skillset in 3d modelling, rendering, lighting, texturing, animating
- Advance proficiency in software Cinema 4d, and your choice of render plug ins.
- Able to present ideas and creative solutions to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic about the business of moving image, 3d, typography and photography.
- A good all-round skill-set in Adobe After Effects, and other tools + plug-ins.
- The ability to identify efficiencies and learnings through project experience and feedback and keep up to date with new technologies and innovations
Progress your career and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial business. There is plenty of opportunity for career development. If you have the required experience and keen to advance your career as a 3d Generalist creating 3d motion content for consumer facing brands, we would love to hear from you.
Benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, healthcare (after 1 year), Season Ticket Loan (after 1 year), Ride to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care Vouchers, pension contribution, death in service.
Please apply in with your CV and showreel link to firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.