Senior Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33556
£50,000 to £60,000 DOE
On-Site in South West London
Our client is all about cutting-edge motion graphics and design service solutions.
With a solid background working across motion graphics for broadcast and lots of sports projects , they have developed an impressive client list on those industries.
Plus, they also have a diverse folio with plenty of expertise across branded content and promotional features.
Currently with heaps of new projects to come in 2022, they are on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious Senior Motion Designer to join their busy and rapidly growing studio based in West London.
This is a role that suits well someone who is keen and happy to go back on-site full time.
The right person for this role is someone who is able to work autonomously as well as in part of a team - from concept stage, to storyboards and animation, design motion graphics (lots for entertainment and sport) including title sequences and on-screen graphics
You must be confident and have client facing skills. either to be able to discuss briefs with clients and to advise where possible.
You might be passionate about art and design and are driven by a desire to create beautiful and distinctive work, take on new challenges and develop your skills
Your skillset and experience should comprise of:
● Ideally at least 7 years’ experience working within motion graphics and design and animation.
● Background in TV / broadcast / Film industries and live events
● Strong skills in motion design, animation, layout and typography skills. Very meticulous!
● Excellent knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe suite is essential
● Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D and Redshift /Octane
● Experience of leading projects end to end and working directly with clients
● Being a good colleague, a good mentor for junior colleagues, and having a kind but ambitious personality are all traits that can be beneficial for someone working here.
● BONUS if you have experience/knowledge of any of the following: Unreal /Blender / X-Particles / Nuke or bring an interest to learn
In a nutshell this is a great opportunity for someone meticulous and who loves creating slick and beautiful work. This is a job who will provide you with international brands and client exposure, creating great design with a creative and collaborative team
You will be working on a diverse range of projects in a supportive environment that values innovation, balance and creativity, knowing there will be opportunities for you to expand your skill set as you go.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.