Motion Designer/AnimatorMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-33498
up to £40,000 DOE
London based, flexi/Hybrid working
Our client is an award winning video production company that crafts bespoke content with real impact.
Currently on the look out for a 2D Motion Designer and Animator
This is a role that will suit people with midweight to senior experience, although we are considering all levels.
If you are comfortable with 2D illustration, animation and motion graphics, then you might well be a right fit.
It’s essential that you have experience creating animation content for corporate clients and delivered to similarly high standards, slick work, polished, and sophisticated.
Basics that you will need to have:
- Experience producing explainer videos (especially for corporate clients)
- Prolific knowledge in Adobe CS, particularly After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Work to tight deadlines when needed
- Are able to conceptualize, ideate and create story-boards from voice overs, scripts and briefs
- Are able to design style-frames and complex illustrations, create and animate
- You can edit some video (Premiere)
- Have any knowledge of 3D
This is a really fantastic role that brings you variety of work, scope for career growth and plenty of reward from good pay to well-being allowances.
If you are keen to apply, and seek an employer for the long term, please send in your CV to email@example.com. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.