Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: CC-32998
£35k to £40K
The right person will be able to conceive, develop and deliver high quality motion graphics and animation projects.
There’s a big scope of clients and projects, so they are looking for reels / folios that showcase range to a high standard: from abstract motion pieces to kinetic typography and character animation
With that in mind, your skillset should encompass:
- Ability to conceptualise, design and animate across different visual languages and high quality;
- Ability to think strategically (about branding, design and animation), and to support, develop and prepare creative leads/pitches with persuasive presentation skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team, explore briefs and think outside of the box, producing ideas and projects in constructive and positive ways;
- A good sense of timing and storytelling;
- Ability to multitask on projects and work with different creatives;
- Ability to support and encourage other team members, leading when necessary;
- Client facing skills, as well as helping clients understanding their use of motion and animation;
- Genuine interest with keeping up to date with trends and latest developments in the industry;
- Creativity, Taste and Inspiration, someone who is hands on and desires to carve their way into a creative leadership position within the business
You’ll be expected to understand the full lifecycle of design and moving image projects, from creative to technical delivery.
In terms of tools, you will be expected to be an expert within the Adobe CS, specifically After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere.
It might prove beneficial to have knowledge of video compression / encoding / delivery as well as some experience within a 3D software (C4D, 3DSM, Maya etc)
In a nutshell, you’re a creative, passionate and fun professional, skilful and curious to produce slick and considerate design and animation work. You’ll be working in a collaborative and open environment, in a great studio and with a possibility of progression.
This is a position based in London and that will suit someone on a mid-weight to senior level of their career, with appropriate knowledge and experience.
Salary 35-40K DOE
Can this be you?
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org