Production Coordinator (video)Moving Image & Film / Ref: BR-33475
Central London (3 days in office, 2 days remote)
An incredible opportunity has just landed: leading international communications agency seeks Production Coordinator to join their expanding moving image/video team in central London.
If efficiency and organisation are part of your DNA, you are highly familiarised with the production process and are used to managing multiple projects concurrently, then this is your opportunity. This agency is looking for someone with impeccable administrative skills, who is willing to aggregate all the moving parts of the production process and assist the team of Producers and Executive Producer/Director. More details below:
- Booking resource and crew for video shoots and post-production
- Produce and distribute call sheets
- Book production related travels (taxis, flights, accommodation)
- Support on shoots (carry kit, help set up, get lunch etc.)
- Clearing copyrights for music and library footage
- Organising calendars, booking meetings and schedules
- Booking and researching locations
- Organising filming permits
- General administrative support for the production team
Experience & skills sought
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience gained in a video production environment, although we consider all levels.
- Experience of running schedules, talent and resourcing systems and project reporting systems
- Experience of supporting senior producer and a video production team
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications (especially Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- An interest in business, media and current affairs.
- Ability to thrive in and amongst a busy team.
Does this sound like you?
If you have gained video production experience, at Coordinator level, and seek exposure to global video content we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV to email@example.com. Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.