B2B Marketing SpecialistMarketing / Ref: PM-33307
Salary £60,000 to £70,000 + benefits
UK based (all remote working)
Global successful not-for-profit organisation seeks a B2B Marketing Specialist full time working remotely from within the UK.
As a B2B Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of the B2B elements of the regional marketing plans and strategy, acting as the primary point of contact for all B2B regionally-executed campaigns supporting the delivery of B2B marketing targets, as well as sales pipeline goals to support regional business objectives.
- Design and implement B2B sales enablement activities, leveraging marketing and product management activities for consistent customer engagement, and support new sales pipeline growth with the sales teams by partnering with target regions on relevant enablement activities.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, aligned to the B2B targets within each regional marketing plan, managing direct agency relationships as applicable in design and implementation of campaigns localized to regions.
- Design and implement efficient ways of working, cadence, and processes, to drive B2B marketing and supports regions globally.
- Ensure campaign alignment with regional outbound calling teams, including providing briefings, supporting enablement, and delivering needed reporting supporting conversion of marketing targets.
- Partner with analytics resources to provide proactive data analysis for regional recommendations on trends and future opportunities; assure regular delivery of reporting marketing performance for the target regions through monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Working alongside product marketing teams develop and sustain strong relationships with business teams and stakeholders at a global scale.
Skills and experiences sought;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing, direct channel and/or account-based marketing; proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation for multiple accounts, including managing targeted campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Email, database, media and digital marketing experience required
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
A fantastic organisation you will be proud to join. If business to business marketing is your passion, and you seek a progressive global organisation to be a part of, this is a great opportunity for you. They offer great pay and benefits, ample scope for career progression, and a friendly diverse and inclusive work culture.
What more would you want?!
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.