Regional Marketing Lead - EuropeMarketing / Ref: PM-33039.
Remote working full-time
This internationally respected non-profit organisation seeks a candidate with Europe B2C digital marketing experience, gained from within a global organisation. It’s perfectly suited to someone with said experience, situated anywhere in Western Europe and seeks a fully remote job.
As Regional Marketing Lead you will serve as the central point of contact for regional marketing for specific regions, and will support your regional business team to customise assets to reflect local market needs and preferences. Key to success is defining and implementing activities that are locally meaningful, establish awareness of the organisation, and focus on lead generation as well as contributing to the identification of priorities across regions that positively impact the organisation. Additionally you will be identifying regional growth opportunities, customer segment trends, and relevant competitive activities that influences customer development performance while working alongside product marketing, developing and sustaining strong relationships with business teams and stakeholders at a global scale.
Experience and abilities sought:
- Graduate degree in business, or marketing.
- Experience of marketing in the Europe region, and a thorough knowledge of regional B2C trends.
- Experience providing strategic direction to vendors as well as effective vendor management.
- Demonstrated ability to create, analyze, and apply outcomes for performance metrics. Positive track record of results.
- Technologically-savvy and a proponent of digital technology
- Required to be fluent in English and another European language.
- Success in developing integrated marketing communication strategies and ensuring effective implementation of digital and traditional tactics
- Proven success in acquiring new customers through targeted approaches.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, and support team goals, with a rapidly growing organisation.
- Exceptional ability to think and present from an objective viewpoint, proactively engage and facilitate discussions with broad range of senior stakeholders including managing Directors.
- Ability to travel globally and locally, including weekends/holidays as needed. Anticipated travel of 20%.
Fantastic opportunity to make a real difference and further expand the reach of this already well established global non-profit organisation. You will join a diverse and inclusive global team, who all share a sense of purpose. A matrix organisation who offer ample scope for professional development within.
Keen to apply? If you possess Europe region B2C marketing experience, speak fluent English and a continental language, we would love to hear from you through firstname.lastname@example.org We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.