Content Strategist (Kent)Marketing / Ref: CC-33118
Kent. Remote working with 1 or 2 days a week onsite
Established and well reputed creative agency in Kent seeks a full-time Content Strategist who writes like a dream
Operating within intelligent design, strategy and campaigns for an array of clients around the world, our client looks for a strong professional with a good sense of humour
This role will sit within the Strategy team, helping to first research and understand then guide and implement clients’ brand and marketing strategies.
It’s all about developing and executing content strategies and generating content, so we are looking for a very strong content writer who is able to quickly grasp complex commercial ideas and turn them into compelling narratives.
As well as the duties and skills listed below, the post-holder will be required to work as part of the team, performing ad hoc tasks as required by senior managers in service of the overall mission.
Internal processes and strategy:
● To work with the Strategy Director and other Strategists to create and implement an ambitious plan to grow strategic practice and combine it with the agency’s creative offer to make a more powerful, profitable agency offer.
● Contribute to develop new products and offerings for clients (eg: content strategy development, ongoing content management retainers, clients’ internal communication projects etc.)
● Create content to support the agency’s profile and reputation, to be used on the website blog and trade press.
● Support the Strategy Director to create engaging and successful client proposals.
● Attend new business meetings and pitches when required.
● Help market the company by assisting with the ongoing development of social media presence by contributing original and identified relevant content to our social media channels.
● Work collaboratively with the Strategy Director and team to deliver work to clients that transforms their brand and marketing effectiveness.
● To take the lead on developing winning, well researched content strategies and proposals to manage clients’ business as usual and campaign-led content.
● To work with other team members to conduct regular audits on client sites and provide an assessment of the effectiveness of their existing content and recommendations for improvement in succinct, accessible reports.
● Research client sectors and operating environments to present informed analysis of and plan for enhancing the quality of clients’ marketing content. ● Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, anticipating and meeting their needs for incisive brand and marketing strategy.
● Create well-written reports with strong, appropriate recommendations.
● Work with the design and development teams to create content for and deliver the best possible integrated marketing and brand campaigns through a well-chosen set of channels.
● An understanding of what makes great (online) content and the ability to generate it.
● Superb communication skills that enable you to engage and inspire clients and colleagues and which help you convey complex or seemingly mundane information excitingly.
● Self-motivated team-player who is resilient under pressure, with a strong sense of fun. Must generally be a positive force in the agency.
● The ability to generate crisp, accurate copy in a variety of channels. Good report-writing and proofreading.
● Research skills that help get under the skin of brand and design problems. ●
Expert understanding of marketing and brand, with a willingness to continue learning new skills and technologies.
● A strong grasp of the principles of project and programme management
Working knowledge of Google Analytics is required and some experience of Google Data Studio is desirable.
In a nutshell, a strong Strategist with a sense of humor and incredible writing skills (from ads, brochures, website). You’ll understand what makes good online content and be able to take complex or boring subjects and turn it into something cool and engaging. You’ll be part of a creative and fun team, and a diverse list of clients and projects, mostly remote and going on site only a few times per week.
Sounds like you?
Get in touch now via email@example.com with an updated CV