Digital Marketing Strategist (Campaigns)Marketing / Ref: CC-33104
upto £30,000 + bens
Kent. Remote working with 1 or 2 days a week onsite
Established creative agency in Kent seeks Digital Marketing Strategist full-time. Clients range from large international corporations to smaller, independent UK brands. This role sits within strategy team, helping to first research and understand then guide and implement clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- To work with the Strategy Director and the wider team, to contribute to and to implement client work.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the management team in service of the overall business strategy.
- Contribute to the development of new products and offerings for clients (eg: thinking of more products the Strategy team can develop to add value to our offer to existing and prospective clients).
- Contribute ideas and content to raise the agency’s profile and reputation via the agency website blog and in the trade press.
- Support the Strategy Director to create engaging and successful client proposals.
- Attend business meetings and pitches when required.
- Help market the company by assisting with the ongoing development of social media presence by contributing original and relevant content to social media channels.
- Play a leading role in developing and executing integrated digital marketing strategies and campaigns that have an impact on clients’ business objectives and bottom line.
- Identify target audiences, acquiring, managing and segmenting data to inform marketing plans.
- Ensure that imaginative and appropriate online and offline channels are selected for campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within digital marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with colleagues responsible for content generation to ensure content created is appropriate for the selected digital channels.
- Ensure that all digital marketing and campaign activities are in line with client’s brand identity and values in all communication channels.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting of channel performance and ROI of spend (e.g. CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Write evaluative reports analysing overall campaign performance against KPIs, with clear recommendations for future actions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, anticipating and meeting their needs for incisive digital marketing campaigns.
Experience & skills sought:
- Proven experience in digital campaign marketing
- Some technical experience of marketing platforms to plan, implement and measure digital campaigns.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strong copywriting and persuasive presentational skills – the ability to inspire enthusiasm on the page and in person.
- The ability to generate crisp, accurate copy in a variety of channels. Good report-writing and proofreading.
- Research skills that help get under the skin of brand and design problems.
- Expert understanding of marketing and brand, with a willingness to continue learning new skills and technologies.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and summary of your relevant experience.
This is a full-time role in KENT, initially working from remote and a hybrid model.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas