Art DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: SM33328
Chance to work for one of the UK/World’s most revered fashion brands as an Art Director.
Our client is seeking for a highly skilled Art Director to join a world-renowned team of creatives ahead an exciting period of innovation for the brand.
The Art Director will work across a wide range of innovative creative projects with physical, digital and motion applications. The Art Director will be largely involved in concepting and executions of visual strategy on a wide variety of projects that our client can create outside of the regular fashion calendar.
• Following a brief from developing concepts from sketch and mood board phase.
• Creating and delivering presentations and campaign layout to the highest standard.
• Working across photo shoots and productions.
• Collaborating with production and post-production teams, ensuring that you are conscious of timelines.
• Collaborating with external suppliers, partners and agencies to ensure consistent quality.
• Liaising with the wider Creative Media team to ensure content is used effectively.
• Presenting ideas to peers and senior members of the team.
• Experience of concepting and execution of a range of creative projects including physical, digital and motion.
• Strong photographic aesthetic and discerning eye for detail.
• Good communication, collaborative skills and calm under pressure
• Creative flair, originality and a strong artistic sense.
• Excellent research and connecting skills. Awareness of current creative trends and innovations.
• Confident, energetic with a pro-active positive attitude and the ability to work under tight timelines.
• Adobe Creative Suite experience (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop essential).
• Preferred Qualification: Bachelor of Arts Degree or equivalent
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV a portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day rate £300p/d
Immediately-8th Feb 2022