Head of DesignCreative & Design / Ref: SM33208
Brilliant opportunity to work with one of the most innovative players in the self-care/wellness industry, best known for their progressive and beautifully designed product range (and enviable branding).
As the Lead Designer/Head of Design you’ll head up all things design & will report to the Head of Visual and work alongside the Graphic Designer, Production Manager and Art Director. The role will be a mix of hands-on and providing direction to your teammates across a broad range of exciting projects across on-and-offline comms and campaigns. It is an exciting, craft obsessed, and fast paced roles, so energised candidates with a passion for design who are super organised are key. Strategic thinking and advanced design skills is also a must.
What you’ll do:
Inspire, lead and positively influence our graphic direction whilst ensuring the team are able to produce best in class creative
- Brief and guide mid-weight designers/artworkers as necessary
- Deliver visual content against marketing plans on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Design compelling layouts that adhere to best practice when it comes to email, paid and web.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge, with minimal direction
- Management and organisation of design assets and templates for use across a globally growing business
- Prepare and present work confidently to key stakeholders
- Monitor industry practices, and trends to help shape direction and advance our marketing output
- Maintaining and update the Brand Guidelines as necessary
- Manage artworks to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to
- Energised individual with a minimum of 7 years+ experience working in Graphic Design
- Strong proven experience designing concepts for email, digital paid and web design
- Exceptional creative design sense and can make the right calls with rationale when required
- Strong sensibility of typography
- Experience within a creative team, collaborating with copywriters and creative leadership
- Strong experience working with multiple digital platforms as well as OOH and print
- Ability to work in a self sufficient, independent way, whilst executing with minimal supervision
- Ability to articulate thinking to internal team and stakeholders
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- An impeccable and fierce attention for detail
- An interest in luxury lifestyle brands is preferable
- Some knowledge of UI and UX design isn’t necessary but would be useful
- You are excited by change and a fast-paced environment
- You have big ambition; there’s huge opportunities for growth in this role for someone with the right attitude.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with your CV and Portfolio to
Remote working for now, flexible on/off site when possible
Salary between £45,000 to £60,000
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: