Associate Creative DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: SM1558
£68,000 to £88,000
Associate Creative Director
Internationally renowned branding agency seeks an Associate Creative Director full-time.
An opportunity to join a London based business globally recognised for its creative strategy and design work. Where some of the world’s leading consumer facing brands, and eagerly anticipated start-ups go to for creative and design vision. Who are made-up of mighty creative folk, suave strategists and finely honed producers.
Role suits a current Creative Director seeking an opportunity to grow within a larger creative multi-disciplinary business. Or an incredibly brave design lead who is ready for the next step. Either someone from a branding & design background, or someone from advertising, or indeed someone from motion design background! Above all, this role suits someone at the ‘top of their game’ currently, and ready for the onward journey.
As an Associate Creative Director at this business you will be highly empowered to make forward thinking, inventive and inspiring work. You’ll be a leader and a creative mind, you’ll be expected to collaborate closely with the creative directors, bringing exceptional creative ideas to life with the wider team. You will be a natural at thinking big, pushing craft and innovating with technology to ensure our work is delivered to the highest standard.
Expectation of the role:
- Be a storyteller, excite, compel and inspire those around you whether that be clients or colleagues to invest in their work.
- In partnership with creative directors, lead multiple and complex projects by providing strong creative direction and acting as a role model for the design community
- Establish strong relationships with senior clients to encourage business growth
- Develop practices and processes to harness new ways of thinking
- Mentor junior team members, working with them to establish their goals and ambitions.
Key experience required;
- You can come from any design background, but you must be versatile and able to work across a range of touchpoints, be it print, motion, online or physical spaces.
- Be comfortable in challenging others and encouraging them to do their best work
- Recognised as having excellent craft skills
- Bring clarity for colleagues and clients ensuring that work is not over engineered
- Will be articulate, persuasive, confident and assertive in presenting work
- Comfortable in engaging with the strategic dimension of work, able to get under the skin of clients’ issues, strong on content as well as visuals
- Highly collaborative and able to build strong relationships with clients.
To apply and learn more, please send in current CV and portfolio link in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time role in London
Salary on offer between £68k to £88k + a plethora of benefits
Stay tuned to hear more at www.twitter.com/wearepeas