Senior Art DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: SM-33495
A luxury fashion brand specialising in outerwear is looking for an experienced Art Director to join their team in Milan to assist the creative team in coming up with pioneering ideas. They are looking for a forward-thinking individual who can produce engaging content that aligns with brand identity. This role has a sports focus, so an interested in the outdoors and technical wear is a real bonus.
The successful candidate will be leading the conception, creation, and execution of projects from start to finish. Having a collaborative approach to team management is valued, as you will lead a team of project managers and creatives in producing high quality work.
- Managing and developing the conceptualizing phase of campaigns by creating layouts and storyboards.
- Delivering the digital design vision.
- Coordinating on-set art direction of video and photo shoots alongside stylists, photographers, and lead designers.
- Art direction of PR shoots and seasonal collections.
- Working alongside and managing a team of graphic designers and artworkers to deliver all wholesale assets, brochures, imagery, and advertising.
- Facilitating the delivery of printed materials and marketing collateral across stores, window graphics, campaigns, and events.
- Overseeing campaign post-production: managing retouching process, developing layouts, and preparing the creative toolkit.
- Working closely with the marketing department to deliver campaigns in line with the marketing strategy.
- Tracking productivity and following up on customer service standards.
If you have a passion for understanding the worlds related to fashion, art, and design, then please get in touch with your CV and folio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities at www.wearepeas.com