Senior Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: SM-33486
A luxury fashion brand specialising in outerwear is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their in-house team in Milan to act as a key component of the Global Creative Team. The Designer will lead worldwide design, development and final execution of print, packaging, digital, and visual graphic materials.
The successful candidate will work closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and the Head of Graphic Design team to develop creative ideas. This includes concepts, graphics, and layouts by making physical and mock-up creations. They need someone who has experience with both digital and physical packaging and printing projects, with strong printing technique, so that images are ready to be sent to suppliers.
- Conceptual and visual research of trends, graphic, illustration, and video.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements.
- Oversee brand guidelines and evolve as needed.
- Contribute in creative agency vetting and selection and management based on creative
- tool kit and other creative needs.
- Ensure consistent and cohesive design language throughout all print, packaging and digital materials to ensure it meets the overall objective and brand strategy, within budget and timeframe.
- Keep up to date with design trends and maintain a keen interest in learning more.
- Support more junior members of the team.
They want someone who is culturally sensitive and is inspired by the world around them, someone from not a solely fashion background who is ready to dive in and is not afraid to express themselves.
If you have a great attitude and are ready to produce exceptional work, send in your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities at www.wearepeas.com