Senior Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: SM-33426
A design studio based in North London is looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join their multi-disciplined team. They are looking for someone with a proven ability to create exceptional ideas-based work, confident in taking the lead on projects – from briefing through to final delivery.
Their clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and their work varies across design, digital and advertising. Experience working closely with clients, strong communication and presenting skills are a must.
- Developing creative work with strong conceptual and strategic thinking across both print and digital briefs, in a broad range of client categories
- Maintaining an outstanding level of design craft with high standards of attention to detail
- Leading on creative deliverables of projects from briefing through to delivery, and overseeing work by more junior members of the design team
- Leading on art direction for both still and motion content, from briefing to storyboarding to PPMs to on-the-shoot-day direction, and post-production management
- Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account manager, web developers and performance marketing team
- Briefing and ongoing liaison with any third-party suppliers.
- Working directly with client teams and building positive client relationships
- Great experience and confidence working across print and digital
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
- Experience using Sketch or Figma (or both!)
- Experience using After Effects or Premier a bonus (not essential!)
- Basic knowledge of UX principles
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- A passion for design and craft
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Initiative – able to work well independently, as well as within a team
- Collaboration – working with multiple teams and partners
- Ability to balance projects and timelines
This company has some great benefits including free lunches, cycle to work scheme, Christmas closure, and evening meals. If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities at www.wearepeas.com