Senior Digital DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: SM-33425
A design studio is looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their multi-disciplined team in North London. This studio is not lacking variety, their clients range from start-ups to established global brands which span across a diverse range of different sectors, all working within design, digital, and advertising.
The have big plans and are rapidly growing so they need a confident Digital Designer to come in and take the lead in helping them to flourish. They need someone who can work autonomously and can manage their time effectively. You will be working within a small team of Digital Designers to produce high-quality work and it is really important that all their designers have a true passion for their craft. It is definitely an exciting time to join a studio with an already impressive but growing clientele.
- Design, manage and produce interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and web design.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
- Experience using Sketch or Figma (or both!)
- Basic knowledge of UX principles
- Prepare and present briefs for projects to both clients and the rest of the team.
- Ensure that all work produced is on brand as well as meeting usability standards, by collaborating with the rest of the design team.
- Create engaging digital design that is accessible across all digital formats and across all screen sizes and devices.
- Provide advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns and projects.
This studio has a nice culture along with some great benefits including free lunches, cycle to work scheme, Christmas closure, and evening meals.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Find more roles at wearepeas.com