Middleweight Graphic Designer / Art DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: SM-33266
Opportunity to work within an up and coming studio, whose creative work speaks for itself.
Our client are looking for a talented middleweight graphic designer / art director with 4-5 years’ experience, to join our multi-disciplined team. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to create exceptional work, confident in coming up with ideas and seeing through projects from briefing through to final delivery.
Our clients’ accounts range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising. Experience working closely with clients and strong communication are a must. Unlike other studios, our clients business spans brand conception right through to the creation and roll out of content, campaigns and advertising for its clients. Therefore the ideal candidate would have experience working across both advertising and design worlds.
You must be passionate about design, fit with an awe-inspiring portfolio that’ll excite our clients CD, and be both creatively and commercially minded.
– Developing creative work with strong conceptual and strategic thinking across both print and digital briefs, in a broad range of client categories
– Maintaining an outstanding level of design craft with high standards of attention to detail
– Delivering on creative outputs of projects from briefing through to delivery
– Helping with art direction for both still and motion content as required
– Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account managers, web developers and performance marketing team
– Briefing and ongoing liaison with any third-party suppliers
– Working directly with client teams and building positive client relationships
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Good experience and confidence working across print and digital
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience using Sketch or Figma (or both!)
- Experience using Keynote
- Experience using After Effects or Premier a bonus (not essential!)
- Basic knowledge of UX principles
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- A passion for design and craft
- Knowledge of typography
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Initiative - able to work well independently, as well as within a team
- Collaboration – working with multiple teams and partners
- Ability to balance projects and timelines
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com