Production Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: SM-33136
£40k to £45k
London (remote for now, hybrid in future)
Are you a Designer who takes great pride in rolling out and the execution of creative work across branding and advertising touchpoints? Have experience of, and aspire to perform such tasks for world renowned consumer lifestyle brands?
If yes, this is a fantastic opportunity for you,
This independent London based creative business has built credible relationships with world renowned brands. They have grown in workload and reputation, and have further plans for this year. They are a lovely team of likeminded people working collaboratively to create brand identities and campaigns for clients, and executing that work to exceptionally high standards.
As a Production Designer here, your role will entail;
- Collaborate with creatives and designers, and become the guardian that ensures all work is produced and executed per strategic vision.
- Lead client execution or production briefs, managing in-house team to deliver the highest possible standard across final artwork for live campaigns, media placements, digital/print media placements, print collateral and various other digital and print media.
- Advise, develop, iterate on and execute outstanding final creative across branding and advertising campaign projects, maintaining and exceeding industry standards
- Read and understand client briefs, deliverable lists and spec sheets. Draw on expert experience to recommend best practice, advise on execution techniques, print finishes/materials, and final production methods.
- Create detailed, thorough and visually compelling creative presentations.
- Understand and dissect internal and external creative feedback, add verbal input and opinions to project brainstorms, discussions and reviews.
- Bring flawless attention to detail across various final media assets across digital and print, producing final campaign artwork and templates.
- Work with company directors in helping to define company’s expanding production design offer in USA
- Maintaining positive working relationships with internal team, client stakeholders and third–party creative vendors.
Here are the key skills/abilities the employer is looking for:
- Substantial number of years’ experience working within production design either agency side, or in-house for a brand
- Extensive knowledge of industry-standard design programs; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong typographic sensibility and extensive experience executing artwork across integrated campaigns.
- Ability to understand, iterate on and develop design based on strategic briefs and specific project goals.
- Strong communication skills to give opinions and advise on execution of ideas and feedback.
- Confident in verbal, in-person communication with clients, through meetings, conferences and presentations.
- Comfortable working as part of a small close-knit team as well as managing own time.
- Natural enthusiasm for cultural, lifestyle and art trends across multiple sectors and industries.
If you have the requisite skills and abilities, please send in your CV and portfolio to email@example.com for prompt review.
This is full-time permanent role in London. Remote for now, hybrid on/off site in future.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Salary offered between £40k to £45k