Creative DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: PM1602
£80k + bonus + bens
Globally renowned beauty (luxury) fragrance and skincare company seeks a Creative Director to help drive forward new and exciting creative strategy.
Experiences sought after;
- Retail Creative Direction
- Team management and growth
- Portfolio focused on beauty and luxury work
- Working against global guidelines
- Managing multiple brands in fast-paced environment
- Active awareness of design trends across beauty, luxury, fashion, lifestyle and competitor brands
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion to the wider team
- Team mentoring and guidance for best creative output
- Experience creative directing online and social advertising, digital design, print campaigns, DOOH, instore and e-commerce
- Providing support on photography and film shoots.
- Hands on design ability to lead by example
- Working with multiple key stakeholders
- Creating high quality on trend work, to engage with millennial and gen-z audiences
- Managing budgets in collaboration with senior team, to ensure cost efficiencies, whilst maintaining high standards of work
The role is a key hire within the UK structure of this global brand and will work as part of a wider team to identify opportunities and innovations. They seek a strategic thinking Creative Director with the ability to challenge and change, with innovation always at front of mind.
An incredibly exciting time for this company and the entire regional team. Could you be the Creative Director to revolutionise and grow the in-house creative studio?
To apply and find out more, please submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Salary on offer maximum £80,000 + bonuses + various benefits.
This is a full-time job in London,
Applicants with the required experience will be contacted
Stay looped in for other jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas