Graphic Designer (6m FTC)Creative & Design / Ref: PM-33986
£300/day (Outside IR35)
This is a three day a week, six month contract. It provides you security yet also affords you the flexibility for other self-initiated projects.
This organisation is global non-profit business, renowned in their field for over 30 years. Their creative studio is made up with professional designers all working remotely from across Europe, UK and the USA. You will join a successful team accountable for creating and designing a wide variety of materials across digital and offline media; responsible for delivering excellent creative ideas, with strong attention to detail.
Remit includes concepting and design for all work that comes to the creative studio. Working autonomously you will be expected to manage your internal client contact, receive the brief, and provide design solutions for all business touchpoints from social media, to online advertising banners, to report design, logo design, to literature and more. You will also be required to create assets using Adobe Illustrator, coordinate with outside agencies and colleagues as necessary, and show a sense of ‘agency’ in your process.
Skills & experience sought:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with graphic design and delivery (although we consider ALL levels!)
- Experience working across a global business/corporate organization with multiple global teams and types of design needs.
- A portfolio that demonstrates graphic design and Illustration skills
- High level proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of designing for social media, websites, advertising, and literature.
- Excellent communication skills in a remote working set-up.
Interested parties to send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Stay in touch via Instagram; www.instagram.com/peas.london/ & Linked-in www.linkedin.com/company/383204/admin/
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.