Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: PM-33288
£35,000 to £45,000
London based Full-time, hybrid on/off site
Brand purpose design agency, seeks a Graphic Designer full time.
This employer is passionate towards collaborating with brands to make real life change. They are independent, brave and have some fantastic results to date. Team made-up of creatives, designers, strategists, and producers who all club together to create outstanding identities, campaigns and film for new brands and established global icons looking for change.
Role and responsibilities include;
- Take ownership of projects to a full capacity, you manage your own time and engage with other key team members throughout the process of work.
- Contribute to the the development of the more junior members of our team, as well as delegating tasks when necessary.
- Take part in key meetings and briefings
- Feel comfortable taking on a role of art director on specific briefs
- Be conceptual, thoughtful in design, have ability to artwork your of designs.
- Work across variety of clients on all work streams; identity, digital, social, video and more
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years experience, though we are open to all levels of application.
- Graphic Design experience from agency or inhouse side, having ran projects from concept stage through to delivery/artwork
- Highly proficient in photoshop, illustrator, indesign. Bonus to have skills in after effects.
- Experience in designing across digital platforms, social media, and print.
- Project experience of branding and identity, 360 campaign, communications
- Ability to work 3 days onsite in London (north), and 2 days remote
There is plenty of scope to progress here into a senior level Designer. If you take on more responsibilities and demonstrate progression in work; comfortable in managing time and the development of the team; become a brand guardianship of an entire client, then chances are you will be promoted fast!
Ultimately, you will be designing for change. Designing identities for a purpose. If you are keen to hear more, and particularly interested in working for a Certified B Corporation, please send your CV and portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Our client is a proud Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, citizenship, status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. They are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply. Benefits include unlimited holiday, Flexible working hours, Financial support to make ethical switches, Access to health scheme, Time off for purpose-led passion projects and more.