Graphic Designer (mid-level)Creative & Design / Ref: PM-33150
£30,000 to £35,000
Remote for now, SE London soon
A thriving online destination platform is looking for an ambitious mid-weight designer to join their fast growing team, and become a key player in their fast-growing content platform.
This is a brand-side/in-house role with a different. They have a wide array of sub-brands, projects and products in the pipeline, as well as the a future re-brand. Lots of creative projects for you to get your teeth stuck into, and be instrumental in the businesses look and feel.
They seek a highly creative, self-motivated, team player who thrives in a busy environment. Someone who loves design, has a strong knowledge of evolving trends in culture and design and is constantly trying to create new and exciting work. A Designer able to work proactively under your own initiative, be extremely organised and have the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
Role and responsibilities include;
- Design across all creative assets across digital channels, as well as motion and print assets.
- Be a conceptual creative thinker who can challenge a brief, and can take charge of creative output.
- Be the guardian for current existing brand guidelines on all projects.
- Work closely with the team to ensure creative is aligning with content.
- Take charge of all creative, including the creation of digital, animated and print assets across multiple projects
- Work directly with clients, join creative meetings and be the driving force for our creative output.
- Help generate and develop new brand identities for content series and sub-brands.
Skills and experiences sought;
- Experience in brand & identity design, and its roll out across print and digital touchpoints
- High proficiency of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Affects, Keynote and Google Docs.
- Experience of running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets
- Self-driven, proactive and up for a challenge
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into communication
- Strong typographic and layout skills
This is a fast-paced job at one of London’s most exciting media startups. An incredible opportunity to advance your career fast! If you have the required skills and experineces, and are keen to apply, please send in your CV and portfolio link to email@example.com
This is a full-time permanent role
Remote for now, in SE London soon.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design