Design DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: PM-33146
£60,000 to £65,000
International design agency with a global clientele, seek a Design Director for their London base.
A curious and dynamic team, who work with luxury premium brands to define brand identity, its look & feel, create content for the brand and produce work across all touch-points. With a sterling reputation in this genre they find themselves inundated with business in each of their respective global bases, including London.
This is an opportunity to design direct all brand identity work in London, for an established global player. Lots of scope here to do great work, and develop your career within this business. As a Design Director here in London your role will entail;
- Create high quality design work that inspires their clientele
- Lead all brand design, identity and packaging projects
- Collaborate with wider strategy team, project management team, brand experience and production teams
- Be involved from strategy, concept, design and overseeing production for their prestigious clientele
- Responsible for creative insights and direction, development and completion of all work
- Drive forward creativity and inspire junior members of the team
- Assist other Directors and designers to fine tune ideas and share experiences
- Mentor junior members of the team in day-to-day creative developments
- Take ownership of work in progress, taking a more leading role as the program/project develops
- Develop positive client relationships through confident interactions
Experience and skills sought:
- A current hands on Design Director level candidate able to run projects from start to finish
- A portfolio demonstrating brand identity design and packaging work
- Exposure to luxury premium brands, and to see such work and this aesthetic in a portfolio
- A sharp strategic mind that quickly marries up design logic and creative flair
- Great communication skills, and ability to articulate ideas and direction clearly throughout the process both internally and externally
- Ability to understand a wide range of production processes and able to deliver workable solutions across a variety of touch-points
- Advance user of adobe photoshop, in-design, illustrator, and presentation tools powerpoint or keynote
- Technical knowledge of production processes & print processes
- Multilingual skills would be a ‘nice-to-have’
Overall a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career. If you are a hands on Design Director and posses the require skills we would love to hear from you.
Apply to email@example.com with a CV and portfolio, to have your application reviewed promptly.
This is a full-time permanent role in east London
Hybrid office & remote working
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design