Managing EditorCreative & Design / Ref: PM-32973
£90,000 - £110,000
Feed your passion.
An opportunity to make global wide-reaching impact with your work, and interact with leaders at some of the best-known brands on the planet.
A Managing Editor role for a global professional organisation, with European HQ in London.
Play a pivotal role in bringing the organisations thought leadership content strategy to life. Working with executive leadership, region leaders and cross-functionally with team leads across all key customer segments, to develop, drive and own omnichannel programs. You’ll ensure content meets editorial guidelines and standards, and manage vendors to execute.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to);
· Conceptualise and execute on cross-channel programs for key audiences, working cross-functionally with departments, editorial and brand teams to identify key topics.
· Develop a scalable and repeatable program framework for the organisation.
· Work with vendors, freelancers, staff and stakeholders to commission, create and curate relevant content for your campaigns.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to provide thought leadership content for their own channels at the appropriate time and cadence.
· Understand research methodologies and develop expertise in which to use.
· Ability to run budgets and manage those who are running budgets.
· Experience of thought leadership editorial product development.
· Familiarity in working with commercial departments to ensure that the editorial offer can support revenue growth.
Required skills for this role are:
· A bachelor’s degree in either English or Journalism
· Omnichannel editorial experience. Comfortable curating and commissioning content for whitepapers, event sessions, video, graphics and other digital channels.
· Proven capability in weaving research, data and interviews into coherent, compelling content
· Excellent client presence, experience dealing with senior executives, including presenting at external events
· Managing outside contributors and vendors, including freelancers and agencies
· Comfortable managing multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities simultaneously and working cross-functionally with other teams; capable of building good working relationships and gaining alignment.
· Intellectual curiosity: Ability to move quickly up the learning curve on any topic from new methodologies to new and emerging trends.
· Comfortable operating in ambiguity while the organisation keeps moving at pace
· Excellent writing, editing, public speaking, and presentation skills at native English level
· Supervisory/management experience a plus
If you have the desire to drive forward cross channel editorial products for a global organization, and meet incredibly fascinating business leaders this role offers a fantastic opportunity for you.
Send in your CV, and some text summarising you’re your rational for this application to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time job in London, working remotely for the foreseeable
Salary on offer from £90,000 to £110,000 + benefits
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all