Talent ManagerCreative & Design / Ref: PeasTM
Fantastic opportunity for a Talent Manager to join our established team. Remit includes client account management, talent management and talent placement within the design industry.
We are fortunate to partner with creative studios, brand agencies, international artists, production houses, and provide service to source place and manage ongoing talent needs for creative projects. We also provide services to artist and creative talent on portfolios, showreels and career strategies to meet the long-term career goals. It’s an incredibly fascinating position we hold in the sector.
If you are interested in the creative business, this role will bring you satisfaction everyday. Plenty of variety, and lots of scope for career growth.
Role and responsibilities include:
· Day to day client account management assessing needs and being proactive in evolving business opportunities.
· Managing new and current enquiries, consulting and taking detailed briefs to fully understand business talent needs and seeking out appropriate individuals from our large database.
· Quarterly client account review, strategically assessing for growth
· Meeting creative talent, consulting on projects and portfolio management
· Hands on talent sourcing, onboarding, acquisition, coordination and ongoing management.
· Collaborate with talent coordination team, and senior team members.
· Research and stay abreast of design trends and league tables.
Experience and attributes sought
· Experience within a talent management environment, servicing client accounts successfully.
· Experience of the creative or design sector, able to evaluate a portfolio and hold conversations with senior stakeholders.
· Able to follow a process rigorously, and staying organised
· Experience of managing numerous tasks concurrently
· Have focus, and the will to maintain and grow lasting successful client relationships.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in what can be a fast-paced environment, remotely and onsite.
Remuneration and benefits include:
· Competitive base salary
· Commission scheme
· Bonus for outstanding performance
· 26 days leave/holidays (excluding bank hols)
· Flexibility to work hybrid onsite and off-site
· High-spec laptop & smart phone
· Quarterly nights out
· Ability to have ‘working holidays’ abroad
· Pension contributions
· Career growth and freedom to drive your own financial destiny
If you possess design sector and/or talent management experience and seeking a rewarding career (not just economically) we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV to email@example.com to apply.
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on employing staff on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together. At Peas, you are free to be ‘you’.