Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MT-33973
London, hybrid & flexible working
An award-winning international spatial design consultancy are looking for a Graphic Designer to work across a wide range of graphic design projects within the world of experiential, spatial and space design.
A business renowned for their experience in this field across Europe and beyond, they provide strategy, branding, wayfinding, interior design and environmental graphics service to their progressive clientele.
An opportunity to own your projects, from concept stage to design through to production and the occasional traveling abroad for client kick off meetings. You can also expect to collaborate with a wider creative team, create visual brand identities, logos, brand guidelines, website design, environmental graphics, wayfinding, and signage work. Lots of responsibility here, from client facing through to managing your own work. Travel opportunities across mainland Europe, and the UAE.
- Liaising with clients to and addressing their requirements on timescale and budget.
- Designing visual brand identities, logos, guidelines, websites, environmental graphics, wayfinding, and signage work.
- Presentations to client during concept stage.
- Reviewing work and adjusting to according to client’s needs, suggesting improvements if required.
- Managing client expectations
- Using Adobe Creative Suite
- A small, friendly and inclusive team
- Flexible working hours and a balanced work from home/studio arrangement
- Attend any design related exhibition in London
- Bonus days off between Christmas and New Years
- Half a day off for your birthday
- A cycle-to-work scheme is available.
- Access to training, development and education to support your professional development
- Attending events, exhibitions and conferences to improve your knowledge on new products, research and skills
If you feel you have the required skills, please apply with your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay in touch via Instagram; www.instagram.com/peas.london/ & Linked-in www.linkedin.com/company/383204/admin/
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together