Head of Graphic DesignCreative & Design / Ref: MM33329
Extremely rare & exciting opportunity to become a founding member of a world-famous fashion designer’s new hotly anticipated break away studio.
Our client is looking for Head of Graphic Design to join the visual team at an extremely exciting time for the new brand: an innovative, active and progressive fashion company. The launch of this brand is of global interest meaning the successful candidate will have the chance to be part of something career defining.
The Head of Graphic Design will be expected to develop all digital, graphic, art directional, creative, and e-commerce related content for the brand. Working in direct partnership with the Creative Director/founder and Visual Director (who you will report to). As the brand’s guardian, you will be responsible for communicating the brand identity across all platforms. Strong and demonstrable e-commerce site, email and social media experience is a must.
More information on the essentials required to be considered for this role below:
• Ability to conceptualise design and execute creative digital projects and maintain frequent website updates
• Ability to quickly prototype to visualise and demonstrate ideas
• Follow and maintain brand identity standards
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams – digital web manager and marketing team to support business objectives
• Ability to create digital ready work autonomously under strict deadlines and exacting standards, spec-ing, preparing and delivering final digital content
• Familiarity with prototyping tools (Figma, Principle, or After Effects) and experience working with CMS and publishing final content. Ability to code is a plus (HTML, CSS,
• Used to collaborating with art directors, writers and developers
Required Skills & Qualifications
• relevant experience working in-house for a fast paced e-commerce business (agency experience also valid if you worked on luxury fashion in the eCommerce space)
• Knowledge of rendering, animation and computer generated imagery processes a bonus
• Background in digital media, graphic design, visual communication
• Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Experience in both art direction and designing digital experiences such as websites, apps and ecommerce
• Contemporary and engaging portfolio with strengths in conceptual thinking, typography, layout, and brand system development
• Good collaboration, communication and time management skills
• Attention to detail
Send in your CV to email@example.com to apply. We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on employing staff on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together. At Peas, you are free to be ‘you’.