Motion Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM33263
Day Rate OR Salary
Rare chance to work as a Senior Motion Designers for one of the UK’s most famous fashion brands – renowned for their progressive and digital approach.
Our client are looking for a Motion Designer to join the Image Department. The role will be integral in working with the Art Directors and Designers to drive innovation and finesse all brand output that is motion related.
Their team work with a plethora of house-hold name collaborators across new product, seasonal and campaign shoots and integrated output, so you’ll have the chance to create some portfolio and career defining work. And you’ll be joining as part of a growing department that drives and services all brand visual output.
The role will allow for the brand and department to be more agile, inventive and innovate with their approach to motion design across all creative output, and you’ll have the creative autonomy to define this with the input of some very inspiring Art Directors, Creative Directors and the business Founder.
The Motion Designer will be responsible for developing and delivering design across all moving content output by the brand.
Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include the below:
– Editing and Animating
– Shooting internal and external content when required
– Research for specific projects and executions
– Collaborating with the Art Directors to drive innovation through motion content
– Collaborating with Production to drive efficiency in live action productions with post production knowledge
– Producing motion assets as required
– General research to be at the forefront of available technology
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent core graphic design and illustration skills including Photoshop and Illustrator
– Motion Post production (comp work etc)
– Adobe CS, After Effects essential, Final Cut, Cinema 4D/ Premier desirable– ·Solutions driven
– Enthusiastic and energetic
– Great eye for animation and detail
– Ability to keep calm and work well under pressure
– Ability to work across multiple projects
– Strong communication skills
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to: email@example.com
Salary: very competitive – open to FT, day rate or salary.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities:
o-active and motivated, strong understanding of campaign development and executions