Senior Digital DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM33252
£50,000 to £70,000
Chance to join one of the UK/World’s most progressive fashion brands, best known for their highly creative campaigns and beautifully designed women and menswear products, digital platforms and campaigns. They’re a household name – therefore this opportunity could be career defining.
Our client is looking for a Senior Digital Designer with a world-class portfolio that showcases luxury and high-end fashion and/or beauty brands. Extensive experience and ability to demonstrate that you were an integral part of the creative and commercial development of a fashion brands digital output is key. Though you won’t be responsible for back-end development you will have a brilliant understanding / ability and a proven track record of work with the departments back-end UX/UI design team – and an ability to translate the presentation of A/B testing and Google Analytical outcome into functional and beautiful design.
You will combines experience, market knowledge and input from other digital and creative team members to help create original and innovative campaigns and content. You must design content that is of the highest quality and constantly demonstrate outstanding creativity. You will contribute to the development of the company’s projects as an individual, but also have specific ownership of given projects where you’re is required to act as overall creative guardian from start to finish.
Experience presenting directly to key stakeholders and creative founders also a must.
– A Passion for progressive fashion & sustainability
– Experience across menswear, womenswear (and beauty, ideally)
– World-class portfolio showcasing work you took the lead on designing for luxury clients
– A proven track record propelling a luxury brand forward through your digital design work
– Ability to translate back-end commercial needs into beautiful front-end brand digital designs (incl. product)
– Ability to communicate and inform in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or in a visual context
– Cool, calm and collected personality and ability to pull energy and new perspectives into a large creative team
– When required work as a team with Copywriters, Photographers, Illustrators, Other Designers, Account Managers, and Marketing Specialists
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Digital Designer Full time Remote/flexi Salary: very competitive – open to day rate or salary. Starts Sept 2021 onwards
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities: